If you are looking for a rental space for a club meeting, workshop, or training course, consider KDSC’s classroom space in the heart of Rutland (395 Hartman Road, across from the YMCA).
Classroom space has two large wall-mounted dry-erase boards, instructor’s podium, projector and screen.
Tables and chairs comfortably accommodate 25 adults or 30 children. Building capacity is 40. Classroom is approximately 22’ x 45’. Washrooms and minimal kitchen facilities.
2019 Meeting Room Rental Rates
|Weekdays||Weekends and statutory holidays|
|Morning (8:30 am – noon)||60.00||100.00|
|Afternoon (noon – 5:00 pm)||60.00||100.00|
|Daytime all day (8:30 am – 5:00 pm)||110.00||175.00|
|Evening (5:00 pm – 9:00 pm)||140.00||140.00|
|All day including evening (8:30 am to 9:00 pm)||250.00||315.00|
NOTE: Rates may change without notice
- Meeting room rental subject to availability – please reserve well in advance of your event. Booking are confirmed when payment is made.
- The meeting room is 22’ x 37’ and can accommodate up to 30 people, depending on configuration. Individuals can be seated theatre-style, or at movable tables. Tables can be also be configured for boardroom-style meetings. Please let us know your specific needs.
- Meeting room includes a large screen LCD display suitable for presentations (HDMI and computer connections). Renters should supply their own laptop. Please let us know your specific needs.
- Above rates are for the meeting room/classroom only. Please contact us for rates including Safety Village grounds, pedal cars, etc.
- A 75.00 fee will be assessed any rental that results in extraordinary janitorial fees for the meeting room/classroom, washrooms, etc.
- Give us a call at 250-765-3163 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to make a reservation.
Discounts may be available for multiple date bookings. Contact us to make an appointment to view the space.